"A thing that you see in my pictures is that I was not afraid to
fall in love with these people.
"
-Annie Leibovitz

Contact me at rachellouisephoto.com
visit my web site and online portfolio

Friday, January 28, 2011

Week 2 BOC: Crime Scene

For my crime scene photograph I used food coloring for the blood! Inititally my idea was the keep the photograph in color, however once I started taking the images the food coloring wasn't quite thick enough to be believable blood splatters.
After I turned the image into black and white, it sort of gave an old school feel to the image. I think it is a really simple image as well. I didn't want to give a whole huge scene, just a simple detail shot with an idea of what may have happened in this crime scene.
I leave it up to the viewer to imagine what exactly happened here.

No comments:

Post a Comment