"A thing that you see in my pictures is that I was not afraid to
fall in love with these people.
"
-Annie Leibovitz

Contact me at rachellouisephoto.com
visit my web site and online portfolio

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Week 2: EOC Sacrifices

For my photography career there are some things that I am willing to sacrifice and there are also some major things that I am not willing to sacrifice. I have went back and forth on whether or not to sacrifice my choice on where to live for my career. But I have decided that I can do my career wherever I choose to live. So no matter what, I don't feel like I will be sacrificing where I live.

I am not willing to sacrifice family though. Family is something that will always be very important to me. I will never let my career take the spot before my family. Of course I will discuss with my family any huge career opportunities before I give up something that could be amazing. However, if it something that will in a way hurt my family I will have to think twice about whether or not it is really even worth it.

My morals and values are also something one has to consider when deciding what to sacrifice. I don't see myself ever having to sacrifice my own morals for my career. Living my life the way I should and the way I want is what I am going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment