"A thing that you see in my pictures is that I was not afraid to
fall in love with these people.
"
-Annie Leibovitz

Contact me at rachellouisephoto.com
visit my web site and online portfolio

Friday, February 11, 2011

Week 5 BOC: Wedding

For the wedding photo challenge I wanted to do something a little different because all I do is shoot weddings every single day of the week. Often I feel like when you look through a wedding magazine you don't really see the typical wedding photograph that a real wedding would have. You get a more posed, model type shot. So instead of the typical wedding dress, I put together an outfit that was of course all white, but was just a dress-slip and a white lace top. I went for a more grundgy, vintage style. I decided to not use any additional lighting, just ambient light. I also used my 50mm 1.8 lens, which also sort of gave it a fuzzier look which felt more vintage as well. I cross prossessed the image as well to give it a different look. I think overall it came our pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment