"A thing that you see in my pictures is that I was not afraid to
fall in love with these people.
"
-Annie Leibovitz

Contact me at rachellouisephoto.com
visit my web site and online portfolio

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

EOC Week 3: Where are you now and where are you going?

I am 22 years old now, and I feel like I have a good start to my life. I am about to graduate with my bachelors degree and move on to working on my masters degree.

I have always financially supported myself and that has always been something I have taken pride in. I find it really difficult to borrow money from other people, therefore I manage on my own and if it is not something I can handle, I don't do it.

I think I am headed for big things in my future. I know my capabilities and I know that I am ready full exceed them. When I start fully working in the industry on my own I think I am going to just take off with success.

Wedding photography is something I really enjoy doing and I know that once I start doing a lot of weddings on my own time rather than for a company I will start making a ton of money. It will be a great thing to be able to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment