"A thing that you see in my pictures is that I was not afraid to
fall in love with these people.
"
-Annie Leibovitz

Contact me at rachellouisephoto.com
visit my web site and online portfolio

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Photo Challenge



This photograph was taken in the middle of a dry lake bed. This actually was taken after I finished doing the regular photo shoot. This group of people is a very wild bunch and practically started running around when I was done with them. So I got my camera and started photographing them running around. They started reminding me of zombies because they were all dirty running around with ragged clothes on and dirty all over their body. I used a wide angle lens with all natural light. The lightness of the ground sort of made me feel like I had a clean slate to work with. The dry lake bed is a great placed to do any photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment