"A thing that you see in my pictures is that I was not afraid to
fall in love with these people.
"
-Annie Leibovitz

Contact me at rachellouisephoto.com
visit my web site and online portfolio

Friday, March 18, 2011

Week 9 EOC: 40 under 40

By the time I am 40, I expect to have a lot of things done! I am only 22 years old and I already have my bachelors degree and am on my way to starting my own business. So I full expect to have a lot of things done by the time I am 40.
I am hoping that by that time I have my masters degree in art and am teaching at a prestigious school. I want to be able to teach and have my own business. Basically I will be splitting my time between the business and teaching.
I also want to be married with a family. To me, success in life is not only business but the aspect of having a stable home life. To me that means being married with children and a nice home. I want to be able to take care of my family, so they will come after I have a successful business.

No comments:

Post a Comment