"A thing that you see in my pictures is that I was not afraid to
fall in love with these people.
"
-Annie Leibovitz

Contact me at rachellouisephoto.com
visit my web site and online portfolio

Friday, March 4, 2011

Week 6 BOC Photo Challenge

Painting with light is something that I can find myself doing for really long periods of time and not even realize that a few hours has gone by, but it is also really tiring. This is probably because you are creating only one photograph in about thirty seconds.

What I did for this was put my camera on a tripod, of course. I wanted to make sure that there was absolutely no background whatsoever. So I knew that I needed to have a large depth of field. Of course when you do painting with light you need to have a long exposure. So I decided to put it at the maximum length, which was 30 seconds for my camera, which is without using the BULB setting. I also but my camera on the self timer, so that way there is absolutely no camera shake from my finger pressing the shutter down.

I put a filter affect inside the camera which was a blue tint. So here is the image! No post processing! Just fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment