"A thing that you see in my pictures is that I was not afraid to
fall in love with these people.
"
-Annie Leibovitz

Contact me at rachellouisephoto.com
visit my web site and online portfolio

Friday, March 4, 2011

Week 7 BOC Papparazzi


Paparazzi photography is definitely a different type of photography that you really have to have the perfect personality for. I personally don't think I could ever do that because you are constantly bugging people and disturbing their life. As for the quality of the photography, I was never really impressed with it.

The most common thing you see in this kind of photography is the "straight flash" look. Of course when you are running around trying to get pictures of famous people the last thing you will have with you is an off camera light source other than the sun.

So for my photo I decided to depict that traditional paparazzi style photo with the straight flash. I actually used the pop up flash on my camera (once of the maybe 3 times I have used it). I put the hand up in front to block the face because that is usually what people do when trying to hide from the paparazzi. When you can't run, you shield yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment