"A thing that you see in my pictures is that I was not afraid to
fall in love with these people.
"
-Annie Leibovitz

Contact me at rachellouisephoto.com
visit my web site and online portfolio

Friday, March 18, 2011

Week 8 EOC: Are Celebrities fair game?

Celebrities really have no privacy. However, that is why they are famous. They because that way by exploiting their life to the outside world.

I think that when celebrites go out in public they definitely have no right to privacy. However I think the same way with other people! The ordinary person risks going out in public and exploiting their personal life that way.

On the other hand, I believe that when someone is at home, they have their right to privacy. They are not trying to go out in public and make a different names for themselves. They are not trying to do their work, they are just trying to live at home. Being a celebrity means that when you leave the house, you are basically working. when you are at home, you should be able to have that privacy!

No comments:

Post a Comment